Staying Grounded Through Wellness and Fitness During Wedding Planning
The information provided herein is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be construed as medical advice or to replace professional medical care. You should always seek the advice of a medical professional before starting any new medication or dietary supplement, as well as when starting new exercise regimens. The opinions stated herein are those solely of the writer, who has been compensated by the up4® Probiotics brand, and do not portray the opinions of the brand, i-Health, Inc. or DSM.
The ring is on your finger, the dress has been purchased, you’re months away from the big day and the pressure sets in. If you’ve ever been a bride (or even a groom!) you may have experienced a meltdown or two during the wedding planning process. I will be the first to admit that I am guilty of this and have compiled a few fitness, mental and overall wellness tips for you to try to help ease the wedding stress and set you up for success from the inside out.
- First up is exercise. Whether you’re into group classes, the gym or a good ole run, it’s important to make time to get your sweat in. Maybe you’re only thinking of sweating for that dress, but it’s also important to sweat for that heart health and mental well-being, girl!
- Mindfulness. Among the millions of tiny details that can send you into a tizzy, you’ve GOT to remember the big picture. This is about celebrating the love of you and your partner—end of story. Forget the family drama, forget the decorating; this is to celebrate your love, and everything else is second best. Easier said than done, I know, so if you find yourself stressed to the max, remember it’s okay to ask for help, do your best to stay positive and practice gratitude every day, but especially whenever you find yourself spiraling.
- Immune health. You need to keep yourself healthy for the big day, so don’t forget to take up4® Probiotics that work naturally with your body for daily digestive and immune support.*
- When in doubt, write it out. I get it, there is plenty to do, but instead of keeping it all in your head and letting it drive you crazy, make a list, organize that list and tackle it like a boss. You got this!
I wish you the best of luck during the wedding planning process! Don’t let it drive you too crazy, enjoy it and have an amazing wedding day!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
up4® is a trademark of DSM.