How up4® Probiotics Supports My Active Lifestyle
The information provided herein is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be construed as medical advice or to replace professional medical care. You should always seek the advice of a medical professional before starting any new medication or dietary supplement, as well as when starting new exercise regimens. The opinions stated herein are those solely of the writer who has been compensated by the up4® Probiotics Brand, and do not portray the opinions of the brand, i-Health, Inc., or DSM.
Being a fitness instructor means training 5-6 days a week. In order to make this happen it’s crucial that I’m healthy, rested and fueled. In addition, it’s important for me to be energetic and motivational at all hours of the day so I rely on proper foods, hydration and supplements to get me through. Although my schedule changes every day, here is a condensed version of what a typical day looks like for me:
- Wake up with iced black coffee or espresso (an absolute must) and eat oatmeal with blueberries.
- Take up4® Women’s Probiotic and drink it down with a full bottle of water mixed with hydration powder. The ingredients in up4® Probiotics help support my digestive, immune and feminine health as I move forward with my busy day.*
- Teach my first cycling class of the day.
- I’m ready for lunch. This could be a quick nutrient-dense smoothie or a wrap. Whatever it is, it’s quick because at this point I’m out and about and need food in a hurry.
- The commute back to my house is lengthy, so once I’m home I grab a quick shower and a hot tea to sooth my voice and freshen up.
- I get some work done before it’s time to get ready for my next class. This might include taking photos, retouching, emails or prepping a playlist for the next day.
- I arrive to the cycling studio around 5 p.m. and teach my second class of the day.
- Around 6:30 pm I’m heading home to eat dinner which, on a good day, consists of a tofu salad, but I’m human and totally eat pizza some nights as well.
- A shower is a must and I wind down watching YouTube with my boyfriend and our dogs.
- Bed time is the best because it’s the most relaxing part of the day.
I think we can all agree that life is hectic and trying to fit everything in is tricky at times, but if you make your health a priority you can do more for longer. Yes, it’s a process, so use and do things that support your journey—whole foods, water, exercise, quality sleep and up4® probiotics, which have a full line of products to support all lifestyles. You spend so much time taking care of others, but you have to take care of yourself first.